The Penthouse Suite is our most luxurious accommodation at Tropical Hideaway and offers absolute privacy and such incredible views that quite simply will take your breath away. Some guests on arrival are so overwhelmed they become speechless.
- Our most luxurious accommodation at Tropical Hideaway
- Extremely large and spacious. Approximately 2200 sq’
- The 2nd most highly rated property in all of St Vincent and the Grenadines
(The first is Hibiscus Cottage)
- Jaw dropping views that will literally take your breath away
- Ideal for couples wanting absolute privacy
The Penthouse Suite is entered through you own private reception area just a few steps away from our easy accessible car park and lush tropical gardens. As you walk through the hand carved entrance doors, there is a large and ornate cast iron spiral staircase leading up to the Penthouse Suite. At the top of the stairs you enter your indoor living and bedroom area with arguably the largest and most comfortable bed on the island. Beautifully made mahogany doors and windows compliment the ambience and a large walk-in wardrobe provides ample room for all your clothes. A library of books provide interesting reading for anyone wanting to relax in the white leather chairs and sofa. All indoor living areas and bedrooms are fully screened allowing you the convenience of a mosquito free environment. We take very seriously our guests health and well being and having a screened and mosquito free environment should be an important factor when choosing your holiday accommodation. At Tropical Hideaway you can sleep soundly at night safe in the knowledge that there are no biting insects or mosquito’s in your room.
Both the bedroom and outdoor living area have the latest large flat screen HD TV’s giving access to our in-house entertainment system supplying high definition films, TV, music and Internet radio. USB charging points are supplied and high speed Wi-Fi is available throughout. Quality ceiling fans are fitted over the bed and lounge areas and air conditioning is available in the bedroom and indoor living area. Open the door into the shower room and here you have the toilet with the ultimate view. Careful design has allowed this beautiful bathroom to remain totally open yet remain completely private. The large, natural pebble shower has the same panoramic views as the toilet and the bathroom throughout is fitted to the highest of standards. The shower even has a sit down seat. The bathroom has a granite top, solid oak vanity unit with ‘His and Her’ designer sinks and a full compliment of organic bathroom toiletries, luxury linens and bath robes.
- Fully screened rooms allow a mosquito free environment
- Luxury bed linens and premium toiletries
- Hair dryer, face and dressing mirrors, luxury bathroom, pool and beach towels
- In-house entertainment with music, Internet radio and TV system
- Latest technology, large screen, High Definition TV
- High speed internet, Wi Fi and USB charging points
An enormous outdoor living area measuring around 11m (35ft) square leads from the shower and bedroom area and this completely private and beautiful space offers the very best in Caribbean outdoor living. As our guests walk through the door many are speechless for a few moments as they take in the jaw dropping views. The views literally do take your breath taken away.
The kitchen has a large upright fridge freezer, ice-maker, blender, a Belfast sink unit, 2 burner gas hob, combination microwave oven, toaster, kettle, cafetiere, espresso and coffee maker. A comprehensive range of quality cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery are supplied. The granite top moon bar is furnished with two breakfast stools allowing this lovely area to be used for Al fresco dining as well as an evening sunset bar. Two hanging chairs are the perfect companions for the moon bar and two ‘Captain’ rocking chairs are nearby. An authentic Thai cart wheel coffee table sits centrally under the main Ocean view arch and this is surrounded by a U shaped rattan seating area for up to 10 people. Two sun loungers offer private sunbathing. A large hammock is the perfect finishing touch to an already stunning room. As you look at the plethora of turquoise blues and greens with the whole of Admiralty Bay and the Caribbean Sea in front of you, you cannot fail to be impressed. Sunsets and green flashes can be amazing and the views of the Infinity Pool are just lovely.
The Penthouse Suite has it’s own gas barbecue and close by is a second alfresco dining area complete with a bistro dining set and a wonderful view looking down towards the Infinity Pool and the Caribbean Sea. The Penthouse also has it’s own private gym. A spacious, light and airy room containing a professional quality ‘Life Fitness’ treadmill and Incumbent bike, a ‘Tunturi’ endurance video bike showing the latest training programmes and bike rides, a workout ball, yoga mats, a health rider and a vibration exercise training machine.
- Absolute private patio with covered veranda
- Jaw dropping views of the Caribbean Sea and the surrounding forested hills
- Well equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer, ice maker and blender
- Cafetiere, Moka espresso maker, microwave oven and grill, gas barbecue
- Bistro dining set for Al Fresco dining on your own private veranda
- Watch the humming birds as they feed from the feeders
- Professionally equipped private gym
The very large Infinity edge swimming pool is often quoted as being one of the top ten pools in the Caribbean. The Infinity Pool is a stunning feature of the property and with the environmentally friendly solar heating, the pool can be enjoyed at all times of the year. Typically our daytime pool temperatures are around 33 deg C in Summer and 29 deg C in Winter. That’s an amazing 94 deg F falling to a very inviting 84 deg F in Winter. The extra 3 degrees C created by our solar heating can make an enormous difference to your enjoyment of the pool.
The majority of the pool is around 1.3m (52”) deep with a maximum depth of around 2.2m (86”). Curved and generous steps allow easy access to the water. There is a swim up, sunken Pool Bar, complete with fridge, ice-maker, blender and sink, a preparation and serving area and a generous supply of acrylic beverage glasses. Underwater coral seats are conveniently positioned around the submerged bar and this is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine or indulge in your favourite drink or snack. Several underwater raised areas provide an abundance of areas to sit, stand, chat or relax and with the large cedar tile roof overhangs, shade in the pool can be found at most times of the day.
Adjoining the pool is a Gazebo complete with a large daybed and the views from here are just incredible. A perfect place to relax and read a book or simply enjoy the spectacular scenery. The pool deck is tiled using natural stone coral and provides a safe, non slip and cool surface to walk on. Sun loungers, parasols, sunbathing mats and various chairs provide ample seating and relaxation areas around the pool. The pool and pool deck are West facing and receive the sun for most of the day. A cooling Caribbean breeze is usually present and the Gazebo and large parasols provide areas of shade for the hottest part of the day.
- Heated pool allows for comfortable all year round use
- Swim up sunken Pool Bar with fridge, ice maker and blender
- Pool side Gazebo with day bed and stunning views
- Outdoor rinse off shower and pool towels
- Stunning 58’ Infinity Pool is rated as one of the top 10 private infinity pools in the Caribbean
- Evening ambient lighting around pool and gardens is stunning
- 24 hour views. Night time views are as breathtaking as the day time ones
The entire pool is tiled using natural stone pebbles in pastel shades of greens and blues creating a stunning, balanced and natural effect, that blends perfectly with the turquoise colours of the Caribbean Sea. As your eyes wander out over the infinity edge and focus on the horizon, you cannot fail to be impressed. Sunsets from here can be amazing with the elusive ’Green Flash’ often being seen. The setting is simply perfect and with underwater pool lights and discreet Led lighting enhancing the evening ambiance, the special moment can continue long after the sun has set.
- Complimentary transfers (5 days +)
- Maid service available every day
- Onsite licensed shop selling provisions at local shop prices
- Onsite laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron
- In-house guide books, guest information packs, concierge service
- 5 Star rating on TripAdvisor and other review sites
The Penthouse Suite is our most luxurious accommodation at Tropical Hideaway and is very popular with our guests, many who return year after year.
Guest reviews allow you to find out about Tropical Hideaway from the guest’s perspective and here you can read every review in full, ever written about the Penthouse Suite. READ OUR REVIEWS